The term ‘olamore.com‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to compiled materials, articles, the logo, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
SEARCH ANY NEWS HERE
- See The Difference Of Now And The Last Time Nnamdi Kanu Appeared In Court
- Bandits Kidnap Newly Mobilised Corps Member In Zamfara
- Why Nigerian Youths Are Welcoming A New Dispensation
- Lekki Tollgate Victim Narrates His Ordeal And How The Incident Left Him Disabled (VIDEO)
- If They Can’t Be Declare As Terrorists, They Should Be Declared As Bokoharam Affiliates
- How El-Rufai’s Recent Demand For FG To Declare Bandits As Terrorists May Not Go Down Well With Gumi
- Reactions As Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself On Instagram
- Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar Revealed Why NIGERIA Need Leadership
- Tiwa Savage, Jane Mena And The Tapes: Why Is The Woman Shamed?
- Davido Shuns Son’s Birthday Party Organized By Baby Mama, Chioma